Our portfolio of products and services has been designed and built over the last 20 years around five key factors;
1) Client Needs – We have developed our services by working collaboratively with our clients for over 20 years. We are specialists in all fields and have all the expertise in-house, making it easy to access support and advice.
2) Business Efficiency – Each of our services has been designed to enable our clients to reduce the number of suppliers they deal with, saving them valuable time and improving their efficiency, which in turn reduces their overall cost of procurement.
3) Procurement Visibility and Control – Our Management Information System has been designed to help clients track and control their expenditure across all branches, cost centres, departments and individual users.
4) The Procurement Process (procure to pay) – We help our clients reduce administration and eliminate duplication of tasks by up to 80%. By offering to install secure, reliable, end-to-end ‘ease of ordering systems’, this will simplify your internal processes from order to payment.
5) Choosing and Managing Suppliers – Companies spend a lot of time and considerable expense, selecting and managing suppliers, which is why we designed our portfolio of services specifically to remove those costs, and to make supplier management simple and hassle free.
You will be looked after by a dedicated account manager who is fully supported by our in-house back office team and own uniformed delivery drivers.
We encourage and assist our customers to order online to save paper and the associated additional administration costs, however we do cater for all requirements.
You can be rest assured that we will work with you to review your purchasing patterns in meticulous detail to identify where further efficiencies and savings can be achieved.
As your chosen partner we will work with you to ensure you always receive the best and most up to date advice, alternative products and cost saving tips available in the market today.