- Save as agreed by the seller in writing and in its own absolute discretion no Goods shall be accepted for return.
- In the event for acceptance for return of standard items a handling charge of up to 20% of the Price may be made at the discretion of the Seller. Customised orders will be charged at the Price and notwithstanding return of the Goods.
- Risk in the Goods to be returned shall remain with the buyer until received or collected by the Seller.
- With the consent of the Seller and subject to 7 days notice prior to the Delivery Date orders for Goods (other than customised goods and specials) may be cancelled or deferred but the Seller reserves the right to charge for any exceptional costs in incurs as a result of such cancellation.
- The Seller may cancel this contract at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice. On giving such notice the Seller shall promptly repay to the buyer any sums paid in respect of the Price. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
Goods correctly supplied to order are not returnable except by prior agreement, and must be in the original packaging and a re-saleable condition.
- Faulty / Damaged product(s) - please report within 48 hours from the date of delivery
- Warranty claims must be submitted within the warranty period
- Picking errors - please report within 48 hours from date of delivery
- Shortages - please report within 48 hours from date of delivery
- No Longer Required - please report any items no longer required within a maximum of 30 days of delivery. We will apply handling fees as below:
- Up to 3 days – no charge
- 4 – 15 days – 10% of invoice value
- 16 – 30 days – 20% of invoice value
- 31 days plus – not accepted
Note: Catering products and Special Orders are non-returnable